Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bono sighting

I was driving home from work the other night and I look in my review mirror and I see the Fly. Bono is following me on his motorcycle. I thought he was vacationing with his family in Australia or meeting with world leaders. But it looks like he is riding around in Kansas City. He probably just ate a Oklahoma Joe's BBQ.

I had my camera so I decided to take a shot. As you can see the light is turning green and I need to turn and take the picture inconspicuously. Look in the review mirror.

The picture below is a blow up of the mirror.

4 comments:

shakedust said...

Bono really should wear a helmet.

windarkwingod said...

I didn't know he lived off of NALL! That's a long ways from BBs house...

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello,

Hola!

I am just riding to where the streets have no name.

roamingwriter said...

Hey I recognize that intersection! home!