Friday, August 05, 2005

Mr. Happy Crack

I was driving down I-35 on my way to work this morning and I see the company vehicle for The Crack Team. Their mascot is a happy little guy - a piece of concrete foundation with a crack down the middle, smiling and waving at me. Mr. Happy Crack (above) is what they call him and I look closer and see that Mr. Happy Crack has a message for me. (below)
The longer I think about it, there is a lot of truth to that statement. I believe Dust and Sunrise could testify to the truth of that statement. They used to have problems with a leaky crack and it smelled. Long term damage could be caused if you have a moist, wet, or leaky crack. A dry crack is happy! You no longer have to wipe up any unexpected messes and the bad odors go away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my crack has been plugged up...

shakedust said...

The longer the crack is the more important it is to keep dry. We unfortunately had a long crack that needed plugged up.

f o r r e s t said...

What about the width of the crack? I realize that a long crack is not good, but what about a wide crack?

Doc said...

Augh! Too many wisecracks.

windarkwingod said...

I didn't think that the beach would be prone to wet cracks, but not so....