Friday, August 19, 2005

Fun Frolicking Facts For Friday Friends Feeling Festive

  • Sitting in front of my computer without looking, I reach for my mouse and grab a banana.
  • I have a navy blue mug on my desk with about 20 pens in it. The handle used to face the right side, I just noticed that when I flip the handle to the left side it says "We can't spell s ccess without U.
  • During an office lunch n' learn this week, I traded someone my pickle for their cookie.
  • The facilitator of our lunch n' learn looked like David Hasselholf's older brother.
  • I found an award that was framed and in a clear plastic bag under my desk. I put it on someone else shelf when he wasn't looking. At first he didn't notice it and then it caught his eye. A week later he took it down. :)
  • I have been having a lot of computer problems lately. It has been crashing on me a lot. They got it to work temporarily, but then my screen went black. I get our I.T. person to take a look at it. He plugged the monitor back in.
  • Maybe my computer problems has something to do with the banana.
  • I was eating lunch at 12Main with some friends today. We were siting next to a window that looks black on the outside and you can't see in. Our widow forms a little nook from the sidewalk. A young guy talking on the phone thinking he is out of view enters the nook to continue his conversation. He manages to fix his hair, adjust his crotch, and scratch his butt inches from our laughing group.

9 comments:

shakedust said...

Finally, a fabulous find. Eh, that's as many f's as I can come up with right now.

What kind of cookie was it? What kind of pickle? I tend to go for the salty over the sweet.

Also, you inspired me to add to the list of questions I ask people who call me with technical issues.

Is your computer on? Is the monitor plugged in. Are you clicking with a mouse or a long yellow fruit?

shakedust said...

Almost posted this earlier, then didn't, now I will, and I may regret it.

Technician looking at your problem computer: "Is that a banana in your hand or are you just happy to see me?"

Anonymous said...

I love people watching! Especially when no one knows I am there. Out come the nose pickers and the underwear pullers and adjusters.

windarkwingod said...

Abstract Fridays.

T said...

dust.. that was a fat free cookie and Frenchies pickles. But really fellow friends, I find this fretfully frightening fellas..... I'll have to ponder this while finishing my freshly fried french fries. Finally finished! :)

T said...

funfriendfanfarmfartfoodfullfinefilmfoundfundfretfind
figurefootfranklyfungusfindfunkfromforfinickyfrolick

f o r r e s t said...

It was a good chocolate chip cookie that I traded for a 6 inch quarter spear pickle in a zip lock baggie with juice.

shakedust said...

If the cookie was chewy rather than crunchy you made the right choice. There is a difference between a pickle spear and an entire pickle.

f o r r e s t said...

The cookie was large and chewy. Trust me, I made the right choice.