Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Paintings by Forrest and Goose

I painted this as a Christmas gift for my mom. The Beagle and the Bunny. I did one similar for a pet art auctions and she liked it and said that she would like one for her class room.
Goose painted this one as a Christmas gift for his grandma. She has a wall collecting his art work. I provided restraint.

I finished up this Beagle painting during my time off from work.

Goose painted this one during my time off from work. I provided restraint. I think I like his paintings better than mine.

8 comments:

MsMayhem said...

WOW!! Love the paintings!! Very nice:)

Due to dramatic events in my life I was forced to move my sight-ask Seminole for details if you are interested. Have a great day!!

shakedust said...

Do you assist Goose with his paintings? The do look good!

f o r r e s t said...

Goose picks the colors and the placement and does all the brushwork (the painting). I provide restraint.

Stephanie said...

I love Goose's pictures! (and yours too.)

dwhitey said...

The pics are awesome! Did you really direct goose a lot in this? They really turned out well! I like the kitchy dog one's as well. Shanart is getting back into art again and I have been updating her site. If you have a minute check it out a shannonwhite.com . I hope to start blogging again soon. With the holidays it was just too much. God bless, d

J.L. Speg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.L. Speg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.L. Speg said...

I vote for your paintings, definitely.