Tuesday, January 10, 2006

my apologies

I am sorry! Many times after typing up a post, I think, "what was that?" My posts tend to go places not originally intended, and I have no idea what I just wrote.

Most of the time, I update my site with a new posting during my lunch hour at work. Usually the latter half of that hour.

Usually, I have a sketch of an idea and then I start typing. A lot of times, I don't even hit on what I wanted to say until half way throught the post. So what you get is a lot of rambling and probably a litttle bit of confusion, with an abrupt ending due to time constraints.

If I cared, I would draft my posts and proof read and edit out superfluous content to make it a nice, tight read. But it is fun to ramble on and meander around different corners and see if you can find your way back home.

Maybe, I'll put a label at the end of my post that reads:
"Sorry, this one got away from me."

4 comments:

shakedust said...

I can't say anything. It would be the pot calling the kettle black.

Stephanie said...

I'm queen of rambling...I like listening to others ramble as well.

GoldenSunrise said...

I used to type in the title of my post first. But after reading what I actually typed, I had to go back and change my title. Now, I put my title in last.

f o r r e s t said...

That is a good idea, golden.