Monday, April 11, 2005

What's Up

Albums that I have been listening to lately:

Over the Rhine-Drunkard's Prayer
Moby-Hotel
Don Chaffer-What You Don't Know
The Arcade Fire-Funeral
M83-Before the Dawn Heals Us
U2-How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
U2-Boy
Eisley-Room Noises
The Golden Republic-s/t
...and tomorrow I plan to listen to SF59-the talking voice vs. the singing voice

Books that I am reading or just have read:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-Douglas Adams
Searching For God Knows What-Donald Miller
Get Up Off Your Knees: Preaching the U2 Catalog-various
Black (the Circle trilogy)-Ted Dekker
Red (the Circle trilogy)-Ted Dekker
White (the Circle trilogy)-Ted Dekker (I plan to read this soon.)
A Series of Unfortanate Events (books 1 & 2) -Lemony Snickets

3 comments:

shakedust said...

You have to let me know what you think of The Guide as you progress through it. I think most people either really love it or think it is incredibly stupid.

windarkwingod said...

I've been listening to M83 as well "Deadcities Redseas and Lostghosts" Also Airborne running cadences to work-out to.... I've been on a kick of getting history books from the library that has the big diagams of ironclad ships or WW2 battles. Lots of graphic info and photos on each 18 inch page...

f o r r e s t said...

I am very much enjoying the Hitchhiker's Guide.