Friday, April 15, 2005

Hooray!! I'm Done.

I started work at my new office February 28th and I have been going a hundred miles an hour ever since. I got thrown into a project that needed a lot of work. There was two of us working on it. We put in a lot of hours (even on weekends) and today we sent it out. I think I can relax now, maybe dress up my desk and try to get to know my co-workers better.....unpacking my boxes and putting pictures up on the wall might give my space more personality. The big city library is two blocks away; I think I know what I'm doing during my lunch break.

2 comments:

shakedust said...

What you're doing during your lunch break? I thought you were going to post blogs during your lunch break. :)

windarkwingod said...

that first part of a new job always seems to be crazy. I'm about to enter that zone sometime this year....