Monday, April 04, 2005

This weekend...part 2

Here is Part 2. If you haven't read part 1, read it first.

Saturday night, I meet up with some friends to see Don Chaffer play a solo set. My brother-in-law tells me that I won one of the door prizes. He also was at the men's conference. (Just my luck, so this means when there is a drawing for a really cool prize I won't have any winning juice left. I need to repower and that takes forever.) My sister knows that I wouldn't want it, so what is it I ask them? I won the Fear Factor t-shirt and he has it in his car. And I am like what??...they should have redrawn another name from the fishbowl. I told my bnl he could have it and he said he'd wear it. He is a really cool guy and I guess not as shallow as me.

Sunday, we had an extended family dinner at my cousin's house. We are the last ones to get there as usual and there it is....the black shirt. My bnl is wearing the Fear Factor shirt.

I hope he enjoys it!

1 comment:

windarkwingod said...

my bnl borrowed my really cool dingo boots (black leather with chrome rings on the ankles) and he kept them for 2 years. I asked my bnl to give them back to me and he refused, saying that it was the only footwear he owned that matched his "glam" persona. granted, it was a number of years ago...