Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine - into the heart of a boy...

I helped Goose make a Valentine for mom. He loves projects and is such a 'hands-on' guy. I try to encourage and promote it as much as possible. We gave it to Vernal this morning. I painted the 'boring' blue and placed the letters and provided restraint. Goose added the strokes and heart of a boy...i want to stay for a while. (18X24)


We painted this in the basement, which serves as an indoor playground during the cold weather days.

5 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

How sweet! Very cool looking too. I bet Vernal loved it.

Stephanie said...

We're going shopping together. I need art supplies...

You are way cool.

gigi said...

you are a good husband and a good daddy...

shakedust said...

Goose will be a regular artist by the time he gets to elementary school. That's a great piece!

shakedust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.