Monday, August 06, 2007

277 - back again

Back to work today. Bummer.
I enjoyed my time off last week.
I was literally up at the pool every day with the boys.
And when they went to the sand pit to make castles and rivers, I got to read Harry Potter.
I am almost done; I got a few chapters left.
I know, how can I stop reading when I am almost there.
Work...in the morning.
Will finish tonight.
I literally stayed away from the computer last week.
Will try to catch up soon.
Will soon post on recent music.

8 comments:

shakedust said...

Nice to take time off to enjoy the family. Your new addition to the family has to be exciting.

It's good to see you back.

Achtung BB said...

Welcome back again. I'm sure the new addition to your family has taken a lot of time.

roamingwriter said...

What about the new little one? Did you hang out with her or you were crowd control for the boys?

I gotta get a post up soon! You're beating me.

f o r r e s t said...

Yeah, I got to hang with her a bit, but my day job was crowd control for the boys and leave mom at home in peace.

Dash said...

Congrats on E3! You have officially arived,

:-)

GoldenSunrise said...

Glad to have you back again. It's hard to post with a new baby around. Going to the pool everyday sounds great!

T said...

It's good to have you back. I'm sure we'll see fun stuff about E3 soon! Congrats! I hope mom and baby are doing well.

f o r r e s t said...

Thank you, all.
I like the term E3. E1 and E2 are smitten with E3.