Monday, August 27, 2007

281 - Is that it???

Just one week of tempertures in upper 90's/lower 00's and gone? The past weekend and a few days before have been quite normal and actually sometimes a little cool. What's up with that? I don't want to go to the pool if the air is chilly and the water is cold. Is that the best summer has to offer? I hope we get at least another week of temperatures in 90's so that we can finish up the pool season on a high note. If not, I hope it stays in the 80's and 70's all september and october. I don't like going from summer to winter in the span of one month.

7 comments:

Achtung BB said...

So what you are telling me is that it hasn't been that hot? It's been cool? I'm moving back.

shakedust said...

Forrest, I couldn't agree more.

Yeah, BB, you should come back. I think we only topped 100 four or five days this year. Ridiculously low.

GoldenSunrise said...

Looks like rain on Wednesday and in the 80's. I hope we get a fall season. NJ and I want to play outside!

T said...

It's been pretty hot here. 100 yesterday. Today it cooled down enough to rain. That was nice. I prefer the 80 degree summers.

windarkwingod said...

windy, dry, hot - but cool in the shade here!

roamingwriter said...

Yeah, we've had an exceptionally cool summer, but sometimes even for an hour the afternoons are miserable. I understood the weather lady tonight to say it was not normal for August to be so mild. I'm always pleased when I understand.

Doc said...

August in Wisconsin usually is not that hot. Highs are usually from 75-85. Perfect summer weather in my opinion. And yes the natives still swim in 70 degree weather. Unfortunately we've had 15 plus inches of rain in the last 2 weeks with resultant catastrophic flooding.