Friday, September 29, 2006

242 - The Office

I just finished watching Season 2 of the Office and now I am all caught up with the show. I got the dvd a couple of weeks ago - it was dirt cheap at Circuit City - $17.99. It was great watching it on dvd - I am amazed at how quickly I watched the whole season. Each episode features deleted scenes which add and continue the story for another 10 minutes. The deleted scenes are great because they follow up on some of the minor devlopments that were cut due to time.

I loved the BBC's original version and I probably still prefer their characters, but the US characters are starting to grow on me and I look forward to a long run of the show.

I think my favorite episode from last season is "Dwight's Speech."

Yes, I am watching the current season.

4 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

Dwight's character is great. I like how Jim plays jokes on him constantly.

It would be nice if Jim and Pam got together.

T said...

Cool, maybe we could borrow the dvd from you sometime and get caught up too?! :) I like the show, but I forget about it, so I have only seen a few episodes.

shakedust said...

The show is hilarious. I specifically like how the personalities of the different office types develop. Almost everyone is a hilarious caricature of some real personality that I have met.

roamingwriter said...

I haven't seen any of the US version only bits and pieces of the BBC one that we used to watch on cable. Uh, could we borrow that DVD and give it back in say a year and half...we'll return your other one at Christmas. : ) Actually if it's cheap, we'll try to get it when we're home.