Thursday, May 26, 2005

R I I I I I S E part 2

With my cold thing that I have been fighting the last several days, I don’t have the ability to turn on the cool evil Lord Sidious voice whenever I want. It only comes to me after doing a good deal of talking. Last night the four of us went on a family walk, so naturally my wife and I are doing a good deal of talking. My voice came back!

“R I I I I S E !”

“R I I I I S E !”

“R I I I I S E !”

I am having fun with my voice and Goose my 2 ½ year old also thinks this is funny. Remember when I said that for some reason guys love to do weird things with their voice. I think now I know why.

They learn it from their dad.

Goose wanting to get in the spirit of things starts saying “RISE” in his little monster voice.

What have I done? What have I created?

Really, Goose is not possessed. He may sound like a demon, but he is not.

4 comments:

windarkwingod said...

cool!

T said...

Is now the right time to say "raise a child up in the way they should go and they will not depart from it?!" BTW, funny voices--not Mr. T's cup of T. But I enjoy bugging him with them from time to time anyway!

Jadee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jadee said...

Careful now, don't want to create multiple personality dysfunctions too early...lol! Of course, in therapy, things have a way of coming back to "blame it on your childhood" theory. :-)

Oh yeah, they pick up on everything...and its hard to turn that short "i" into a long "oo" (after the "s") while I am driving! Hopefully, my kids think I am speaking Arabian or something!