Wednesday, January 03, 2007

252 - october music

Junior Boys - So This is Goodbye
...an electronic album with icey minimal laptop beats and male vocals.

Denison Witmer - Safe Away
...this is a re-issue of his first album with a bonus disc (Are you a Sleeper E.P.) It is very minimal acoustic guitar and voice.

Asobi Seksu - Self Titled
...Their debut album that I picked up at their show. It was the last show the Brian and I went to before he left for portland. Good show, good times, and a great Roman dancer with a lyre.

3 comments:

shakedust said...

I don't have too much input here, but as I said on BB's blog, I enjoyed the Asobi Seksu song you put on the Summer 2006 CD.

f o r r e s t said...

yes, my next few blogs may be a little boring, because I need to go back a few months and keep track of new music and books.

These are mainly for inventory purposes.

Achtung BB said...

Please do. I'm interested to hear what is new out there