Tuesday, June 14, 2005

what's happening?

In the last couple of weeks:
  • Turkey (6 mo.) went from rocking on all fours to crawling. I think it was more of an act of desperation to follow mom.
  • I was swinging Turkey in our backyard tree swing and the higherI pushed him the more he would giggle. Then suddenly he looked up and stared at the sky. It caught his attention; he was no longer giggling, but was awestuck as he was gliding back and forth on the swing. It reminded me of the song by THE CHOIR Wide Eyed Wonder. The lyrics are something like: wide-eyed wonder girl looking up to the sky and wondering why, it's a good great world???? It has been a while since I listened to that tape (I don't have it on cd). I wish I could remember the words and I can't find them online. It was written about his new daughter and innoncence in the world. (Something like that)
  • Goose (2 1/2 yr) went from tricycle to bicycle. Vernal found a little guys bike at a garage sale with training wheels. So Goose has been learning his coordination of pedaling siting up.
  • I have been practicing patience on waiting for the new Coldplay album. It has been out in the stores for over a week, but fathers day is coming.
  • We had a new kitchen window and sliding glass door installed.
  • I ran into 3 church people at Hy-vee. Luckily, I had only icecream and ROOT beer in my cart for we were going to have root beer floats. I would hate for gossip to start - not really!
That's all for now.

1 comment:

shakedust said...

Concerned someone may judge you if they see Heinz ketchup in your cart?