Tuesday, December 18, 2007

299 - I am so going on a diet...

...starting January 2.

Some emails floating around the office.

A basket of Godiva chocolates and other goodies in our area.

Cookies…Jason’s Deli brought an assortment of cookies as a Holiday gift. The cookies are located at the Front Desk while they last.

Cookies of various descriptions on the light table outside Jon H’s area.

Shortbread Cookies…Courtesy of MZ, by our quad.

Chocolate pudding cake, homemade brownies, and candy canes…at our quad.

Come get it…muffins and cookies from Perkins at my desk.

A huge basket of chocolates in front of Henry’s area.

We have almost twice as many desserts for the luncheon than we do side dishes. If you would consider bringing a side dish instead, please e-mail me. Thanks!

Jason’s Deli sandwiches, chips, cookies and more are up for grabs in the South Main conference room.

Fruit Pizza and Pumpkin Cake in our area.

Popcorn…The first of the season – on the light table outside Mike’s spot.

Cream cheese pumpkin bread…At the coffee pot.

donuts in the coffee room... Help yourselves!

Cake…The 2nd floor is sharing their cake with others so you’ll find it at the front desk (until there’s no more).

4 comments:

shakedust said...

I've had similar things happen this week as well. Not complaining, but I am eating too much.

Achtung BB said...

My work is too cheap for a Xmas party for the employees. All our goodies go to the kids.

Doc said...

You and me both.

Portland wawa said...

Things are bad here too at my work, but I have to stay away from them now. Just develop an allergy to wheat and dairy and no diet is ever needed. I feel for you though. I used to have trouble resisting.