Tuesday, December 18, 2007

298 - Which is scarier?

A couple of weeks ago, the family went down to Union Station/Crown Center to eat lunch and take in all the Christmas festivities. But that's not really important here.

Which image below frightens you more?

Here is a photo of Santa Claus. This life size St. Nick was one of many on display in the garden atrium of the Crown Center Hotel. It was a historical "Santa throught the years" series, but this guy in the right light was just downright eerie.


This animated display has been set up for years, probably since I was a kid. This one is just plain weird. The features on Santa are unproportional (check out his massive shoulders) and watch out for those elves.

4 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

Both are pretty scary. The first one is spooky scary the second one is just sad. It looks like he's ready to play football.

shakedust said...

The first one reminds me of a character you might see in a scary movie. The second one reminds me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome. I don't know which one is scarier.

Achtung BB said...

I remember seeing the second Santa at Union Station. I found it annoying

T said...

The second one is scarier to me!